Books to identify your collection and learn more about the prehistoric shark teeth and other marine life. We have a great selection of reference books. Prices start at $12.50.
- The Collector's Guide to Fossil Sharks and Rays By Welton & Farrish$45.00
The Collector's Guide to Fossil Sharks and Rays From the Cretaceous of Texas. A must have book for collectors and professionals for the Cretaceous teeth of Texas and elsewhere. One of my favorites!
BB12 Size: 8-1/2" x 11"Learn More
- An Illustrated Guide to the British Middle Eocene Vertebrates By Kemp, Kemp, & Ward$35.00
A fantastic guide to the shark teeth of the middle Eocene. Out of print.
BB06 Size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"Learn More
- Fossil Collector's Guidebook to the North Sulfur River By McKinzie, et. al.$35.00
An excellent guide to the late Cretaceous and Pleistocene fossils of the N. Sulfur River of Texas. An exceptional guide to the N. Sulfur River teeth and other Cretaceous sites. Out of print.
BB05 SIZE: 8-1/2" x 11"Learn More
- Megalodon - Hunting the Hunter By Mark Renz$30.00
Excellent text and fantastic photographs of Megs and other shark teeth. It is a must have for any serious Meg or shark tooth collector. Includes 17 pages of full color photos (exceptional specimens) and lots of B&W photos throughout. An exceptional "coffee table" book with amazing collection pieces to share with friends and guests.
BB03 SIZE: 8-1/2" x 11"Learn More
- Seal / Dolphin - A Skeletal Comparison of Two Marine Mammals By John Timmerman$27.50
The book provides an excellent review of the skeletal remains of two marine mammals commonly found in the Miocene to recent marine deposits. An excellent guide to identifying your fossil mammal finds.
BB11 Size: 8-1/2" x 11-1/2"Learn More
- Cretaceous and Paleogene Fossils of North Carolina By John Timmerman and Richard Chandler$12.50
The North Carolina Fossil Club provides an excellent guide to the Cretaceous - Eocene - Paleocene - Oligocene shark teeth from North Carolina. My recommendation for the collector's first reference guide to identify their Cretaceous - Paleocene - Eocene collection pieces.
BB09 Size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"Learn More
- Neogene Fossils of North Carolina By Chandler & Timmerman$12.50
My recommendation for the collector's first reference guide to identify their Miocene - Pliocene age collection pieces. A must for the Lee Creek collector.
BB08 Size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"Learn More
- Sharktooth Hill Fossil Finder's Guide By Hodson, et. al.$6.00
The Buena Vista Museum publishes an excellent guide to the fossil sharks of Sharktooth Hill. Out of print. REDUCED
BB10 Size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"Learn More