When you find the item(s) that you like. You have several ways to finalize your order including our new on line check out system. Try our Shopping Cart feature. It will provide quick check out and secure payment.
As an alternative, you can also send us an e-mail message or give us a call, and tell us what catalog items you would like to order. Please use the catalog numbers to make it easy to specify which fossil you want. When ordering, give us your name, address, and phone number in case there are any questions. We pride ourselves on quick and friendly customer service, give us a try.
Note - minimum order $15.
Discounts: All advertised discounts will be applied prior to processing your order payment.
You can shop on www.buriedtreasurefossils.com online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway company since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit or debit card transactions for our customers.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover and PayPal. Personal checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders are also gladly accepted. Use our on line check out system. Or please call or e-mail us and leave your name, credit card number, expiration date, and telephone number.
Note - Texas residents (only), please remember that TX state sales tax (6.25%) will be added to your purchase.
When mailing payments please make payable to and send to:
3701 Pembrooke Dr.
Richmond, TX 77406
Phone: (281) 342-7129 Central Time ; weekday evenings (before 9 PM) and weekends
We normally use the US Postal Service (USPS) for shipping – Priority Mail for domestic orders and airmail for international orders. Shipping costs (USPS) will be free shipping for domestic and international orders of at least $100; except for international orders which include books and / or display frames. All shipments will be handled promptly - typically within two days from receipt of payment. Other shipping services are available upon request.
Refund and Exchange Policy:
Buried Treasure Fossils only offers high quality fossils. Our catalogs contain fossils that meet the standards of our private collection. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days of receiving your order for a full refund (minus actual shipping costs) or exchange or credit. Buyer is responsible for return packing and postage. Please pack returns securely. Items damaged after receiving your order cannot be returned.
Can't Locate An Item You Want?
Please send us an e-mail message or give us a call and tell us what you are looking for. Our fossil inventory is very large, and cannot be fully posted on our web site. We also have access to many sources of high quality fossil shark teeth, dinosaur fossils, or other top quality fossils.
We have a limited amount of material that we would wholesale for a bulk quantity purchase. Please contact us at Btfossils@cs.com
Website Navigation Tips -
1. Show All Products - You are on a Product page (for example, Megalodon: So. Carolina - Top Quality; less than 5") and you would like to see all available Megalodon teeth (products) in this catalog instead of 10 at a time. Go to the Show per page drop menu and select "All". The Show per page drop down menu is located in the upper and lower right hand corners of the webpage. Now you can scroll through the entire group of Megalodon teeth in this catalog.
2. Sort by Least Expensive Item - You are on a Product page (for example, Ammonites: Madagascar - Catalog #1) and you would like to see the least expensive items in this catalog. Go to the Sort by pull down menu, select "Price," and make sure that the red arrow is pointing up. Change the red arrow direction by clicking on it. The Sort by pull down menu is located in the the upper and lower right hand corners of the webpage. Now you will see the products in this catalog sorted by least expensive to most expensive.
3. Sort by Most Expensive Item - You are on a Product page (for example, Ammonite: Madagascar - Catalog #1) and you would like to see the most expensive items in this catalog. Go the the Sort by pull down menu, select "Price", and make sure the red arrow is is pointing down. Change the red arrow direction by clicking on it. The Sort by pull down menu is located in the upper and lower right hand corners of the webpage. Now you will see the the products in this catalog sorted by most expensive to least expensive.
4. Sort by Species (Product Name) - You are on a Product page (for example, Ammonites: Madagascar - Catalog #1) and you would like to see all of the like species or products grouped together and sorted alphabetically. Go to the Sort by pull down and select "Name". For items to descend alphabetically, make sure the the red arrow is pointing up. For items to ascend alphabetically, make sure the red arrow in pointing down. Change the red arrow direction by clicking on it. The Sort by pull down menu is located in the upper and lower right hand corners of the webpage. Now you will see all of the products in the catalog listed alphabetically.
5. Navigating within a Catalog Group - You are on a Product page (for example, Fossil Fish: Diplomystus - Green River) and you would like to go to the Fossil Fish: Knightia catalog. You have a few options.
a. You can go the Shop by Category menu and click on Fossil Fish and the Fossil Fish catalog list will drop down. Select Knightia.
b. You can go to the gray navigation bar near the top of the webpage and click on Fossil Fish. This will open the Fossil Fish "landing page" which lists all of the Fossil Fish catalogs available with a typical photo of each product and it will also open the Shop bt Category : Shopping Options menu with a listing of the Fossil Fish catalogs. You can click on Knightia on the "landing page" or in the Shopping Options menu. Note - the gray navigation bar can be a very effective tool for navigating within a category group.